NaturesGreen (here in after referred to as “NG”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having our registered office at #24, 5th Floor, 1st Cross, Magrath Road, Bangalore 560025. Your trust in NaturesGreen is appreciated as we value your right to privacy.
- 1.Data collection, processing, and contact information for information sharing:
We process various categories of data as presented below:
- 1. Identity and demographic data
- 2. Contact details viz. Name, date of birth, contact number, email address, country Transaction details viz. Bank name, card type, card number, transaction amount.
- 3. Technical data of online identifiers like location details i.e, Data we get about your location, IP address, logins, or from where you connect your computer to the internet.
- 4. When you use our digital property, we collect technical details like device information, location, and network carrier.
- 5. The Metadata and other data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and mobile/phone calls.
- 6. Details of usage data like data about how you use our web-based or digital information, pages viewed, etc.
- 7. By continuing to use our web-based information or digital properties, you are giving us consent to collect, use, store, and process your information (including your personal details) and the data collected or generated for the purpose of transacting sales. To perform the agreement, we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agrement with you and to do all the acts such as information sharing through calling, messages, mailers, advertisements, etc., or in relation there to the collection and processing of information is necessary. Under the applicable law, if So required, you agree and consent to Nature’s Green to disclose your information.
To protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our Digital Properties, if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, we may disclose your data to appropriate authorities.
4. Data security
To protect your data in our digital properties, we are committed and take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate technical, physical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, transmission, alteration, and deletion. The third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies.
5. Retention and disposal of data
6. Limitation of Liability and third parties
Our web-based information or digital properties may contain links to websites/apps/software of other third parties or organizations/third parties, and we are not liable for any damage or loss on account of these third parties, that may occur to you.